There’s no getting around the changing weather in Jefferson City, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the forefront of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the perfect time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but possibly not in the way that you had thought before.
Energy savings comes in a number shapes and forms, like:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners strictly associate air conditioner service with switching out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run smoother, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly cooling costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a few degrees can help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty obvious, but when your system doesn’t have to work as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy costs.
- Filters. Another simple fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, swapping air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more smoothly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not hard to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those annoying holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Stieferman Heating Company Inc technician drops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list complete, but there are a few simple ways to help boost your comfort when the temperatures go down in Jefferson City. Whether you’re calling to arrange annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is ideal for your system, give the pros at Stieferman Heating Company Inc a call at 573-203-3908 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.