As springtime starts, you could be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Jefferson City? Especially if your AC equipment is recently installed or was running good last season.
Here’s one approach to think about it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new automobile and never have to schedule any work for it, such as changing the oil or buying new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s a piece of equipment that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can end up with leaks and its moving pieces can fail.
Having your unit inspected annually by a Stieferman Heating Company Inc professional can help locate small issues before they lead to huge meltdowns. (And cause your system to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your AC is located outdoors, it’s more inclined to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can greatly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a specialist to maintain intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate within your equipment can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can cause higher energy consumption—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your equipment’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and might even help it run longer. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, because you won’t have to get new equipment as soon.
- It helps locate little troubles before they lead to major, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely examine parts and complete a set of AC performance verifications. These in-depth measures often allow us to find problems before they create big troubles that cause a pricey repair bill.
- It helps deliver trouble-free cooling throughout the summer. After your air conditioner is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your system is set to provide worry-free comfort. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers call for yearly maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this maintenance, your equipment is open to premature breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A good AC maintenance should include a check and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the services we’ll complete:
We’ll check the ensuing areas and components:
- Overall system order
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Replace air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lubricate moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Service Right Away with Stieferman Heating Company Inc
Today is the perfect time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Stieferman Heating Company Inc pros a shout at 573-635-3547 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, make sure to check our special offers for savings on your approaching tune-up.