While your Lennox® HVAC equipment isn’t able to speak to you, it has a method to tell you about a furnace error.
Its control panel has a set of LED lights that can share a fault code. Based on the problem, your heating system might display solid or flashing lights.
Although there are a few simple furnace repairs you can take care of yourself, the majority of services are best handled by HVAC technicians. When your heater refuses to kick on or put out warm air, call Stieferman Heating Company Inc at 573-635-3547 for experienced furnace repair in Jefferson City.
Our specialists will quickly identify and repair the problem, even if you don’t have a Lennox heating system. We can fix all kinds or configuration—and get the heat reintroduced to your home quickly.
What Does the Blinking Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your heater relies on lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also uses these lights to let you know it’s working correctly.
Regular function consists of:
- Simultaneous slow flash—heater working like it should.
- Simultaneous fast flash—furnace is beginning to call for heat.
If you realize that a solitary light going on and off slowly and the other blinking rapidly, your heater might have a low flame signal. This can occur even when your heater is running like it should. It indicates the flame sensing rod might have buildup or in the bad location on the burner. Call us at 573-635-3547 for support.
Here are several other of the most typical faults for Lennox heaters.
Heating System Refuses to Turn On
Here are some of the light arrangements you could see when your heating system refuses to or keep heating. The majority of these issues must be handled by an expert, such as one from Stieferman Heating Company Inc.
- All LED lights aren’t lit. This means your heater might not be receiving power. Look at the breaker box to confirm the heater fuse hasn’t triggered. You should reset the fuse if it is in the “off” spot. If it rapidly flips after you reset it, don’t touch the breaker and get in touch with us us at 573-635-3547.
- One light is stable and the other is flickering slowly. This implies the flame rollout switch is possibly open. The part is an essential safety device that aids in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t attempt to fix this issue on your own.
- One light is flashing quickly and the other is flashing slowly. This often means power polarity has been transposed. Your furnace may have a wiring error that calls for professional aid from Stieferman Heating Company Inc.
- The pair of lights are flickering slowly. This indicates your furnace’s blower motor likely isn’t running. This part distributes hot air from the HVAC system into your house. We can aid in pinpointing what’s causing an issue with this part.
- A single light is flashing slowly and the other is blinking rapidly. This signifies your HVAC system could have low voltage or a short circuit. Reach out to our technicians at 573-635-3547 for support.
- One light is flickering on, on, off while the other blinks on, off, on. This signifies there may be trouble with your HVAC system’s control panel or wiring. Stieferman Heating Company Inc can pinpoint the problem and handle it.
- The duo of lights display every other slow flashes. This indicates your HVAC system possibly has a flame failure. There could be an issue with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Get in touch with us at 573-635-3547 for assistance.
- A single light flashes slowly while the other is solid. This often signifies your heating system’s limit switch is not working. The switch stops your HVAC equipment from becoming too warm. Reach out to the specialists at Stieferman Heating Company Inc for help.
Furnace Blower Runs But No Warm Air
Here’s what may be broken when you observe your heating system’s blower fan on, but you aren’t receiving any warm air.
- The pair of lights are showing alternate rapid blinks. This means your furnace ignitor may not be in working order. This piece ignites gas in your HVAC equipment to produce heat and should be fixed by a technician from Stieferman Heating Company Inc.
Depend on Us for Professional Furnace Repair
When you need to have your heater in working order without delay, depend on the professionals at Stieferman Heating Company Inc. Our techs will fix the error right away and have your house feeling comfortable again in no time. Reach out to us at 573-635-3547 or contact us online to schedule an appointment right away.