Don’t lead into your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a Stieferman Heating Company Inc expert. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of importance, but routine air conditioner service can help your system run well, keeping you comfortable and cool all summer long. These routine tune-ups do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner working as efficiently as possible, therefore keeping your home more cozy. Air conditioners are investments that need to continuously be sustained, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are getting all the possible benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in Jefferson City are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to stop working. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or maintenance in the middle of the season. Our professionals can find signals and pinpoint issues for your air conditioner and notify you long before any troubles occur.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its peak, you could detect a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be perfect for your air conditioner to be operating properly. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Technicians will always look at these levels during an air conditioner service and adjust things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the cleanliness of your filters will always be checked during a tune-up. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also force the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our pros will check that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the outdoor or indoor coils of your system. This dust can make air conditioners to use more energy than required and is crucial to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will guarantee that all working parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our professionals at Stieferman Heating Company Inc in Jefferson City deliver quality and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner whenever you need them via 573-203-3908.