As springtime rolls around, you could be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Jefferson City? Even if your air conditioning system is newer or was running good last season.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioner. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving parts. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving components can wear out.
Having your system checked yearly by a Stieferman Heating Company Inc expert can help spot minor issues before they turn into large breakdowns. (And cause your unit to stop operating!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service delicate internal pieces.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate within your equipment can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can create higher energy use—and a higher utility bill!
- It could extend your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and might even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, since you won’t have to buy new equipment as fast.
- It helps determine little issues before they lead to big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely examine parts and complete a set of cooling performance checks. These detailed procedures often allow us to identify problems before they turn into big problems that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free operation throughout the warmest days. After your unit is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your unit is ready to give worry-free air. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this service, your system is open to premature breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC maintenance should have an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the work we’ll complete:
We’ll inspect the subsequent spots and components:
- Overall equipment state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Replace air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Grease moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Tune-Up Now with Stieferman Heating Company Inc
Now is the best time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Stieferman Heating Company Inc pros a ring at 573-635-3547 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we arrive at your residence, don’t forget to look at our discount offers for savings on your approaching service.