Make your life simpler—begin preparing your air conditioner now before warmer temperatures appear. You can save on your utility bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its peak efficiency! If you are working your system when it needs service, you could see a drastic jump in costs and damaging wear and tear on your system. Keep your system performing well with at least one air conditioning service visit from your Stieferman Heating Company Inc professional each year. This is vital to keep your unit working for the long haul. Your technician can ensure that your unit is working correctly and keep an eye out for trouble areas to head off any conceivable problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more expensive repairs.
Just some of the benefits a professional air conditioning service will provide you:
- Cooling cycle assessment
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of the moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to arranging your professional air conditioning service, there are steps you can do now and during the year to ensure your AC is functioning at peak performance.
- Clear the spot around your unit. Make sure there aren’t shrubs growing too close to your air conditioner, which can hamper airflow. Get rid of piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outdoor unit was covered during the winter, don’t forget to uncover it. You can harm your system if you run your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could trigger the need for big repairs or an entire replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Stieferman Heating Company Inc service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your usual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters on a monthly basis and replace them when needed! Different homes have different air filter replacement demands. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may need to change them more often.
Make sure your air conditioning is working at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned regularly. It keeps your house healthy too! If you follow these simple steps, your AC will be ready for whatever this summer can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Stieferman Heating Company Inc team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.